Sunday 5 April 2015

Sumo Salad - Myer Centre

At last - a healthy fast food chain serving healthy salads, wraps and rolls.

Choose from a variety of pre-set flavours such as ceasar chicken, thai beef, barbequed beef and prawn, grilled haloumi, just to name a few. Or if none of these take your fancy, you can even design your own.

I filled my Regular Salad ($9.95) with Sweet roasted pumpkin and beetroot with walnuts & light lemon mayo, Creamy basil pesto chicken & penne with sundried tomatoes & almonds, and Classic free range chicken cobb with crispy bacon & creamy ranch dressing.

Prohibited from taking photos of salads in the store, this was the best I could do. As pictures speak a thousand words, it is pointless for me to comment any further. Judge for yourself.

Regular Salad

Verdict
The manager explained to me that "they make their salads fresh every morning and that is why Sumo salads tastes so good." The manager was nice enough to spare me a menu so that I can scan the pictures and post it on my blog :) - but I prefer using my own and not take credit for someone else's photos.

FREE BIRTHDAY TWEET: I do not intend to rate/comment any further, apart from the fact that Sumo Salad gives you a FREE SALAD on your birthday.

Sumo Salad Myer Centre on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

>